CT-User

CT V9 and paddle

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: CT V9 and paddle
From: mzyd108@unicorn.ccc.nottingham.ac.uk (Marios Nicolaou)
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 1995 16:47:55 +0000 (GMT)
My friend Asks:

Does anybody know how to connect a paddle to the parallel port of the pc
and use it in combination with the featured interface in the manual! It
is supposed to be a new feature that is advertised in the magazines, but
no information is available either in the manual or any other text files!

Is it a printing mistake, a future feature or anything else!

Thanx Marios

PS. I know how to connect the  paddle using an external keyer , but I want
to avoid the external keyer bit!!!