CT-User

CT8 in windows

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: CT8 in windows
From: PEMS_ST_DK@noeca.ohio.gov (PEMS_ST_DK@noeca.ohio.gov)
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 1995 08:24:38 -0400 (EDT)
First thanks to all the people who responded to my query.
I did the following.
1. Disabled print manager since I'm keying LPT port.
2. Changed settings to EXCLUSIVE and foreground to 10000.
3. Found that the keying STILL is awful.
4. My machine is a 60MHZ pentium w/8MB RAM.
5. Read review of W5XD program in Nov. NCJ
6. Ordered it.
7. I'll still run under dos for CT/NA but would like flexability
to use Windows.
8. Several people recommended OS2 Warp but I don't like the
commercials and am basically cheap. Besides its a fix that may not
work.
9. Thanks agn for the help.
10. If I find a fix I'll certainly post it.
73 Dan W8CAR