CT-User

CT AND PACKET

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: CT AND PACKET
From: rmthorne@ix.netcom.com (Richard Thorne)
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 1995 19:21:12 -0800
Just signed on to this reflector so if this is a duplicate question I
appologize.

Getting ready to do multi-multi in ARRL SSB and I need help to resolve a
couple of problems we had during CQWW last fall.

1 - Could not get logged onto local packet cluster.  I would get in the
packet window and type 'c station' but it would not connect.

2 - When all the computers were linked together we would have a
duplicate contact prolem.  I.E. when the 20 meter station would log a
contact I would see the call logged and then immediately it would be
entered again and show up as a dupe.

We were using version 8 not sure exactly which one though.  We now have
version 9.

Any help appreciated.  My major concern is number one above as 2 can be
fixed after the contest.

73, Rich - WB5M
rmthorne@ix.netcom.com

--