CT-User

Another CT9.17 Problem

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: Another CT9.17 Problem
From: gjk@hogpa.ho.att.com (Gerald J Kersus)
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 95 12:47:26 EST
While trying to figure out why CT9.17 doesn't always let me get back
to the logging window after an Alt-M command (it only seems to work if
you're in the "North America" list AND there's a log entry from NA!), I
stumbled on another problem:  if I go back and try to alter a callsign
after hitting "ENTER" (i.e., logging the QSO), I get dumped out of CT, back
to DOS with a message like "INTERRUPT 0DH GENERAL PROTECTION FAULT
possible illegal address".  I went back and verified that this works ok
with CT9.13.  Guess I'll retract my previous statement about using 9.17 and
just being careful about using Alt-M.

Gerry, W1GD
gjk@hogpa.att.com

--