CT-User

9.22, wpx, DVP & F2

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: 9.22, wpx, DVP & F2
From: rjmatt@world.std.com (Robert J Mattaliano)
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 1995 20:06:45 +0001 (EST)
Hi Gang, Was setting up 9.22 for use in WPX with DVP.  Noticed that F2
sends both exch.dvp and Ur_#_is.DVP messages in sequence.  Exch.dvp was
left over from CQWW so together they make for an interesting exchange.
OK, so I deleted exch.dvp.  Now, F2 sends Ur # is message alone, BUT there
is a double click at the start of the message.  This is quite noticable
with mon on.  Could 9.22 (or parent vers.) still be looking for the now
missing exch.dvp file.  Is there a way to clean this up.  (Ken, is this a
feature?).  I'll post a summary or an answer if once is forthcoming.  Have
fun over the weekend.  Bob N6RFM

--
Submissions:              ct-user@eng.pko.dec.com
Administrative requests:  ct-user-request@eng.pko.dec.com