CT-User

Using CT with unsupported contests

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: Using CT with unsupported contests
From: richardlo@devax.admin.athabascau.ca (Richard Loken)
Date: Thu, 06 Jul 1995 14:56:48 -0600 (MDT)
I and some friends tried using CT V7.?? for the Canada Day contest last
weekend.  I came in on the last day and found their setup to be bizarre to
say the least.  They had the Call field holding call/province abbreviation

        VE5XX/SK
        VE3ABC/ON

Which put a big strain on checking dupes because you had to know the province
and whatever the op chose as its abbreviation.  I have a legal copy of 9.23
that we should have used because we could have done partials but I wasn't
there at the start.

What tips do you guys have for doing obscure contests with ct?  Especially
Canada Day of course...

Richard Loken  VE6BSV

--
Submissions:              ct-user@eng.pko.dec.com