CT-User

radio/ct interface...???

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: radio/ct interface...???
From: gb546@bard.edu (Greg Becker)
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 1995 18:26:58 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 7 Jul 1995, Brian Short wrote:

> I can't speak for your radio, but CT does NOT work with the FT-890.  Will
> command it, but does not query back data correctly.  FT-890 works great
<snip>

First off, what version of CT are you using? I've had problems with older
versions and certain Yaesu radios (the 890 and the 1000). Try telling CT
that you're using a DIFFERENT Yaesu radio - for example, tell it you're
using a 990 and see how it works. This was the fix I had to use for ARRD
DXCW 94 in order to make it work with the FT-1000D.

Good luck & 73, Greg

Greg Becker NA2N
gb546@bard.edu

--