CT-User

CT and clock accuracy

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: CT and clock accuracy
From: reidarb@oslonett.no (Reidar Bo)
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 1995 22:27:04 +0200
Richard,VE6BSV wrote:
>I was preparing the field day logs yesterday which were created using CT v.7
>on a laptop.  The clock gained close to two hours over the 24 hours of the
>contest!!!

>Is this a common problem?  How do I fix my log?

I am experiencing the same thing with my 486 Twinhead laptop using CT v9.23
with Windows 3.11. I solve the problem by starting CT from MS-DOS.

However, I don't experience this problem when using my Compaq 486 laptop!

Reidar - LA4BN
Reidar Bo LA4BN
Fugleliveien 19E,
N-0667 Oslo. NORWAY.

Voice:     +47 22 27 30 89(fax on demand)
Internet:  reidarb@oslonett.no

Submissions:              ct-user@eng.pko.dec.com
Administrative requests:  ct-user-request@eng.pko.dec.com
Problems:                 reisert@eng.pko.dec.com