CT-User

PROBLEM

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: PROBLEM
From: john.devoldere@eunet.be (John Devoldere)
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 1995 23:31:30 +0000
Hi there!

Now that Peter, ON6TT, is leaving for Heard island, I have to do all the
setting up for the contest myself... and I am learning the hard way.

I have a "problem" with CT, and maybe someone can give me some advise.

The current version of CT I have is CT910.

Should I use a later one? How can I get it. Can I get it via Internet?

The operational problem I have is that, when operating the CAllout Window,
and selecting a call, the radios (FT1000) are sent to the right frequency,
but on the low bands on SSB and on the high bands in USB. What am I doing
wrong that my radio's are not switched to the right mode??? Is this

a/ a setup problem?
b/ a problem with Ft1000?
c/ a problem with  CT910

or am I missing soemthing?

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

73

John, ON4UN - OT5T

PS BTW, the good news is that all RS232 links are now in fibbre opptics, and
it IS GREAT. No more interference at all!

john.devoldere@box.eunet.be
Call us in all major 1995 contests: OT5T or ON4UN
John Devoldere (ON4UN-AA4OI)
POBOX 41
B-9000 Ghent (Belgium)

--