CT-User

CT9.26 NO go with IC765.

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: CT9.26 NO go with IC765.
From: khufford@postmaster2.dot.gov (Hufford, Kent)
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 95 13:58:28 EST
     Hi, all.

        I'm new to CT. I've been using Hyperlog for about 3 years. Was
     working great, getting spots off of DX clusters, feeding the 765, no
     problems.

        I decided to buy CT 9.26 for its features. "Ordered" via their
     voice mail. Left 5 messages on their BBS, no replys. Tried calling
     their "support" line, 5 times and no answer.

        I cannot get CT 9.26 to make the 765 change to a correct freq.

     I run the com port programs to set them up, then the program. The
     program comes back that the radio is not echoing. Enter a freq in CT
     and the radio changes to VFO mode and freq of 3970mhz. Thats all it
     ever does.  The TNC part works great.

     Load Hyperlog, and I can control the radio again.

     ideas?

     thanks

     Kent, KQ4KK