CT-User

Bus mouse in radio out SOLVED

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: Bus mouse in radio out SOLVED
From: rlaity@fox.nstn.ca (Rick Laity)
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 1995 13:08:30 -4
Thanks for the info and the advice guys. Kent KQ4KK came up with the
solution that worked.
The solution - Shutdown win95 and restart in msdos mode, load the
comtsrs and fire up ct. ie: just like we used to do in msdos. I was
sure I had tried this but apparently not :-)

Here is one piece of advice I can pass along. While I had the case
open playing around with boards, jumpers and stuff I noticed the chip
cooler on my dx4-100 wasn't working. A little manual spin got it
going but it does the same thing everytime I start the computer. This
is the 2nd one of these to fail in the past year. At least the first
one was decent enough to make a lot of noise.

Thanks again

Rick
Rick Laity VE1AZN          |
rlaity@fox.nstn.ca         |