CT-User

Need help with CT9.26 Bandmap problem

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: Need help with CT9.26 Bandmap problem
From: KBOLIN@dpc2.hdos.hac.com (Kenneth N Bolin)
Date: 21 Nov 95 12:06:03 ET
I downloaded CT9.26 about a week before the Phone SS. Everything seem
to check out OK so used it in the contest. Once I got going in the
contest I found that I couldn't get the Bandmap to work properly. As
new spots came in they were listed in proper frequency order. But as I
worked stations, they were listed in frequency order but at the
bottom of the list. I couldn't get the worked and not worked spots to
be in one intergrated list. As I tuned the band, the bandmap would
jump back and forth between the worked list and the not-worked list.
My conclusion from that is that the computer was recognizing what
frequency the radio was putting out (maybe a bad conclusion).

I had a simular problem with earlier versions of CT but was able to
solve it by quiting the program and reloading it. With 9.26, I
couldn't get the Bandmap to list everything in the proper order no
matter how many times I reloaded it. Since I had the problem before,
it would be may guess that it's something with my setup.

I'm using a TS940S with a IF-10B and a KIY interface to a COM
port on a 486DX33. An other COM port goes directly to the TNC. I
believe that the COMTSR's are set up properly but will double check
them.

Thanks, Ken, W1NG (kbolin@dpc2.hdos.hac.com)

WWW:                      http://ve7tcp.ampr.org/Lists/ct-user.html
Questions:                reisert@ve7tcp.ampr.org