CT-User

Junque Mail

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: Junque Mail
From: DFM4%GsvCom%EbrCenOak@go50.comp.pge.com (DFM4%GsvCom%EbrCenOak@go50.comp.pge.com)
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 95 11:13:06 PST
Ok --- somedays are good and somedays are bad, and the other day was looking
bad!!! And it looked worse when I logged in and saw all the unread mail
again!!! Ugggggggggggggh - this reflector isn't going to go the way of the
contest and dx reflectors, with cross postings and endless comments about
such thing as weither its rotator or rotor..... and so I spouted off with out
counting to ten.... but I was not alone in my feelings and received a lot of
replies, a lot agreeing with my position and an almost equal number critical
of my viewpoint.

So I apologize for my bluntness and any offense I may has caused. But I would
like to suggest that we all read all the comments reguarding a particular
subject before we answer a query with redundant information, thus creating
the perception of junk mail and just wanting to throw in your 2 cents worth.

Here's praying to the God of Sunspots for forgivness and good propagation!!!

Good dx to all in the New Year

Don

N6IPE

WWW:                      http://ve7tcp.ampr.org/Lists/ct-user.html