CT-User

UUDecode...

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: UUDecode...
From: ve3vsm@muskoka.com (Dave Crosby)
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 1996 20:44:45 -0500
At 13:22 18-2-96 -0500, Richard VE2OTT wrote:

>I selected the part that start by "begin 644 ct.exe" down to "end"
>and did a copy and paste into WordPad.
>I saved the file under CT.EXE but when trying to UUDecode it I have the
>message that there is no BEGIN line.

Richard, when you saved the file did you make sure to save it as an ASCII
file?  If not, WordPad may have saved it in a word processor format which
UUDECODE cannot interpret.
Dave Crosby  --  ve3vsm@muskoka.com  --  VE3VSM @ VA3VSM.#CON.ON.CAN.NA
"We are in haste to construct a magnetic telegraph from Maine to Texas,
but Maine and Texas, it may be, have nothing important to communicate."
                                                  - Henry David Thoreau

WWW:                      http://ve7tcp.ampr.org/Software/ct
Questions:                owner-ct-user@ve7tcp.ampr.org