CT-User

Connections for 2-radio contesting

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: Connections for 2-radio contesting
From: wilder@wb3ffv.abs.net (Richard Wilder)
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 1996 01:42:06 -0500 (EST)
I may have been dreaming but I thought there was a connection (probably
to LPT#1) to key a second radio.  Is there?   I hope that when I hit
ALT-period, the keyer (as well as the CT log) will toggle to the other
radio.

You may answer direct (wilder@clark.net) or via "ct-user".  However,
the last time I asked a dumb simple question, I asked for a direct reply
in hope of saving bandwidth.  I got 32 replies that were
all essentially the same.  Maybe a reply to "ct-user" would be more
efficient. Hi.      73, Dick, K3DI
                Best: wilder@clark.net  Alternate: wilder@abs.net

WWW:                      http://www.ve7tcp.ampr.org/Software/ct
Questions:                owner-ct-user@ve7tcp.ampr.org