CT-User

Hyper CW

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: Hyper CW
From: n4zr@ix.netcom.com (Pete Smith)
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 1996 05:08:16 -0800
I'm posting this for W9LT, who is not on Internet but is having a problem
with a new/old 386 computer and CT 8.52.  The problem, which also occurs
with the CW keyboard function of his Log-EQF program, is that the actual CW
speed is at least twice, maybe closer to three times what the program thinks
it should be.

When I was a CT user, I used it with everything from a 10-mHz XT to a 33-mHz
486, and never recall seeing this problem or having to do anything to
compensate for clock speed.

Can anyone shed some light on what's going on here?

73,

Pete Smith N4ZR (n4zr@ix.netcom.com)

WWW:                      http://www.ve7tcp.ampr.org/Software/ct
Questions:                owner-ct-user@ve7tcp.ampr.org