CT-User

CT FD Bugs

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: CT FD Bugs
From: dbr@alumni.caltech.edu (David B. Ritchie)
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 1996 08:48:53 -0700 (PDT)
On Wed, 26 Jun 1996, J.P. Kleinhaus wrote:

> There are two bugs we noticed this past weekend using CT
> networked for FD.
>
> 1) The known novice station bug, where you can't set the band for
> any of the novice segments i.e., 40N jumps to 40 etc.

BUT HOW DOES IT KNOW THAT THIS IS THE NOVICE STATION?  THE
OTHER STATIONS WOULD LET YOU CTRL-F1 INTO THE 40N FIELD, FOR
EXAMPLE, BUT THE NOVICE STATION WOULDN'T.  PRETTY CLEVER BUG.

> 2) We were unable to log any QSO's as PACKET (PKT).  All of the
> packet QSO's had to be logged as a different band and then changed
> after the fact.
>
> We were using CT 9.27.
>
> 73, J.P. AA2DU
>

> --
> Submissions:              ct-user@ve7tcp.ampr.org
> Administrative requests:  ct-user-REQUEST@ve7tcp.ampr.org
> WWW:                      http://www.ve7tcp.ampr.org/Software/ct
> Questions:                owner-ct-user@ve7tcp.ampr.org

Dave Ritchie                                    818-683-8800 (w)
dbr@alumni.caltech.edu                          818-683-8900 (FAX)