CT-User

[ct-user] Why does ct853 crash?

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Why does ct853 crash?
From: bill.lumnitzer@paonline.com (bill.lumnitzer@paonline.com)
Date: Wed, 04 Dec 96 13:04:38 -0500 (EST)
Whenever I try to enter a call in ct853 the program halts and causes an
error message that says "Illegal address has caused a page fault".
This occurs on a new 386DX33 machine I just put together with 2Meg ram and
DOS 6.2.2, and Smartdrive is not loaded. After running Memmaker, there is
618K conventional mmy available. Does this sound like a hardware
problem? Other software like Geoclock, Procomm, and a tnc program all seem
to run fine. I'd appreciate some help since the main reason for building
this machine was to run CT!

73 Bill N6CQ/3

WWW:                      http://www.ve7tcp.ampr.org/Software/ct
Questions:                owner-ct-user@ve7tcp.ampr.org