CT-User

[ct-user] HELP USING W9XT CONTEST CARD W. CT9.27

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] HELP USING W9XT CONTEST CARD W. CT9.27
From: KC0EI@aol.com (KC0EI@aol.com)
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 1997 10:49:41 -0500 (EST)
Help!

I am having problems getting the W9XT contest card to work on SSB with
CT9.27.  I know that I am doing something basic wrong.  It works fine with
CW.  When I load the card software, CCTSR it will work on the F12 key but
will not work hidden in the CT program.  After loading the F keys, it will
not key by pushing the F key away from F12.  Possibly, it is in the CT setup
or I am missunderstanding the instructions.

Any help would be appreciated.  Please respond direct to save bandwidth.

Thanks in advance,  Tom  kc0ei@aol.com

WWW:                      http://www.ve7tcp.ampr.org/Software/ct
Questions:                owner-ct-user@ve7tcp.ampr.org