CT-User

[ct-user] DVP Icom cable wiring

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] DVP Icom cable wiring
From: Mike Walker <mwalker@Legato.COM> (Mike Walker)
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 1997 09:03:09 -0500
I am rewiring our DVP cable so we can connect it to the IC-756.  We are
also using a Heil element.  What have users found:

a)  When using the DVP with an ICOM radio (ie:  what value of capacitor did
you use and where there any other changes)  Does the DVP have a jumper on
it for Icom (can't seem to locate the manual)

b)  Normal operation, without the DVP, what value (if not the same)

Many thanks.  We just realized this as we are getting ready for WPX.  Since
I am on the move today, replies to the sig, or to kgsmith@onlink.net
(va3sk), would be appreciated.

cheers...Mike   VA3MW

Corbeil Contest Club

Michael K. Walker                   Legato Systems (Canada) Inc.
Technical Support Engineer               3390 South Service Road
(905) 637-4738                                    Burlington, ON
http://www.legato.com                                    L7N 3J5

WWW:                      http://www.ve7tcp.ampr.org/Software/ct
Questions:                owner-ct-user@ve7tcp.ampr.org