CT-User

[ct-user] Re: [CQ-Contest] New Question abt FD

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Re: [CQ-Contest] New Question abt FD
From: Dan Weisenburger <kw4t@erols.com> (Dan Weisenburger)
Date: Sat, 31 May 1997 23:25:04 -0700
Hi Brian,

What I've learbed so far is that the 690 and th 450 are the same.  Where
I'm still lost is...What radio do I select from the menu in CT.  Version
9.23 does not have a TS-450 or 690 listed.  So I'm not sure if I should
use the TS-950 or the TS-440 selection.

Thanks for the reply and I'll keep hoping to hear the answer, although,
in abt two weeks I'll get my hands on the radio and start trying to
figure it out,  I'd just like to know what I'm doing before hand so I
don't break anything.

73,  Dan

WWW:                      http://www.ve7tcp.ampr.org/Software/ct
Questions:                owner-ct-user@ve7tcp.ampr.org