CT-User

[ct-user] CT <> TR <> others

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] CT <> TR <> others
From: Bob Wruble" <ai7b@teleport.com (Bob Wruble)
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 1997 21:08:34 -0700
wat u say is true....i have been using tr for general qso logging just
to stay familiar with all the features especially on cw........seems to
help a lot and then i dwn  .dat file to my permanent log sw which
DX4WIN.......do all qsling even for contest qso's using the print
features of dx4win.....73 de w7gg

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>