CT-User

[ct-user] New CT-DAT with NL (Newfoundland/Labrador) Section

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] New CT-DAT with NL (Newfoundland/Labrador) Section
From: Jim Reisert <AD1C@tiac.net> (Jim Reisert)
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 1997 22:09:48 -0400
I have uploaded the new .DAT files for CT to the VE7TCP server.

You can get them as follows:

        (URL)   http://ve7tcp.ampr.org/ftp/software/ct/ct-dat.zip
        (FTP)   ve7tcp.ampr.org:/pub/software/ct/ct-dat.zip

You can also send E-mail to ct-user-REQUEST@ve7tcp.ampr.org (or
ct-user-REQUEST@contesting.com if you're having problems with ve7tcp) with
the following commands in the body of the message:

GET fd.dat
GET sec.dat
GET ar160.dat
GET cqp.dat

If you have any problems getting the files, please let ME know, not the
reflector.

Please keep in mind the CT issues I wrote about in my earlier message.  The
.DAT files are not the problem, CT is.

- Jim AD1C

--
Jim Reisert <AD1C@tiac.net>               http://www.tiac.net/users/ad1c/