CT-User

[ct-user] Help with QSL.EXE

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Help with QSL.EXE
From: ( Sante ) IK0HBN" <ik0hbn@isa.it (( Sante ) IK0HBN)
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 1997 04:29:44 +0200
Hi Tyler,
thanks for your help. I tired your suggestion but it don't work.
Master.qsl, the files that containes all the call worked tracking also the
band on which you worked, is completely different. Besides the version 9
put on the labels the name of the contest, but if you use CT in generic
contest, of course labels will not macht the real effort. All I need if
possible is a qsl.exe in format release 6 with the capability of managing
more than 10,000 calls.
For example using the extended memory, but probably this would mean to
rewrite again the utility. Another interesting feature qsl.exe vers. 6
allows is that during a contest you bust a call, when you will receive the
qsl card you can correct the main database...
May be an help of Ken could resolve with the code of the old version (if he
took care to not trash away after 5 years...eh )
See you in the next following events.
Ciao Sante