CT-User

[ct-user] Re: How CT Tells Time

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Re: How CT Tells Time
From: Robert Chudek <k0rc@pclink.com> (Robert Chudek)
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 1997 21:22:42 +0000
In N5NJ's fine example of the CTSTART.BAT file, I would
add the dos TIME command like this:

REM CT Startup Batch File
TIME
COMTSR1 -RTS
COMTSR2 -RTS
CT -VGA -D SSCW97 %1 %2 %3
COMTSR1 -U
COMTSR2 -U
TIME

In this case, you will be prompted for the correct time when
CT starts and again after you are finished using the program.
Since I started using this method, I have not had to go back
and edit the first half of my contest logs!

73 de Bob - K0RC