CT-User

[ct-user] CT with FT980 and new FT920

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] CT with FT980 and new FT920
From: Van Sias <wa7fab@cdsnet.net> (Van Sias)
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 1997 02:56:01 -0800
I currently use another rig for all of my contesting (FT1000D) but would
be delighted to ship Ken a mint FT980 with yaesu FIFO IBM interface
(they made one for the MAC as well) PROVIDED that the person that really
really wanted to interface this particular radio to the CT program
PICKED up the cost of shipping back to the east coast and home again.  I
am in Oregon and would guess it would be $100 or so as the radio must
weigh in at 60 pounds.  Van K7VS (formally WA7FAB)