CT-User

[ct-user] CT and Kenwood TS570

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] CT and Kenwood TS570
From: Alexander Usachev <ra3af@yahoo.com> (Alexander Usachev)
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 1997 07:13:24 -0800 (PST)
Hi !
My call is RA3AF.
My tranceiver is kenwood TS570.
I'v got CT9-27 programm, but I have a problem to connect CT with TS570.
TS570 is connected with computer directly without any additional
devices and all the commands chould be the same as for TS850, as I
understood from Kenwood manual. So I choose TS850 in CT menu because
there is no TS570. But there is no any reaction in my tranceiver when
I sehd commands from CT ! May be some settings in CT or in TS570 are
wrong.
I will appreciate if somebody tell me about operation CT programm with
TS570. What settings should be made or what programms shold be run
before ?
73!
RA3AF Al. Usachev 117279 Profsoyuznaya 99, 170, Moscow, Russia.
e-mail:       ra3af@yahoo.com