CT-User

[ct-user] Problems with TNC 2

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Problems with TNC 2
From: Jimmy R. Floyd" <floydjr@interpath.com (Jimmy R. Floyd)
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 1997 15:04:17 -0400
I should have stated that yes I am using Single Unlimited.
Also I am not sure if this matters but when I hit Alt A and
bring up the receieve window I cannot move between the
four screens.

Just lost why it works with my logging program so well and
cannot get a peep out of CT.

Again thanks for everyone who has helped and who will.

73 Jim

           * Jimmy R. Floyd  (Jim)   Thomasville, NC                *
           * Amateur Call:              >> K4ZAM <<                 *
           * Internet Address:          >> floydjr@interpath.com << *
           * Club:                      >> PVRC <<                  *