CT-User

[ct-user] RE: CT 9.35 to DX4WIN time import problem

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] RE: CT 9.35 to DX4WIN time import problem
From: Gary Yantis <gyantis@midtec.com> (Gary Yantis)
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 1998 20:47:47 -0700
Thanks to all of you that responded.  Now I remember where I saw the answer
-- in the notes page of the 9.34 update!   As many of you told me I needed
to download the new version of the B2R9.exe file that is found on the
ctvault page.  I did and that fixed the time problem.

73
Gary, W0TM
Vail, Colorado  -- if you come to ski or hike save some time for operating
at W0TM!