CT-User

[ct-user] CT & BAYCOM; getting it to work!

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] CT & BAYCOM; getting it to work!
From: Aurelio Bellussi <aurelio@esrac.ele.tue.nl> (Aurelio Bellussi)
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 1998 17:48:25 +0200
After some extensive investigations in the procedure of how to setup
PC/FLEXNET and CT for packet with a baycom modem I've probably found why it
can fail to work.

It all boils down to the VERSION of SER12.EXE... I've tried three versions and
the LAST version which is 5929 bytes large did not work on my machine either.
The two older versions which are 5819 and 5793 bytes large *DO* work just fine.

I tried both older versions of ser12.exe with flexnet.exe version 3.3G, 3.3F
and 3.3e. All combinations work just fine. Right now I don't know if the older
versions of SER12 are still available at the FlexNet web page...

Hope this information will get you on the way 8-)

Good luck and 73 de Aurelio-PA3EZL/AA2WH
aurelio@esrac.ele.tue.nl