CT-User

[ct-user] Operator statistics

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Operator statistics
From: David Robbins <k1ttt@berkshire.net> (David Robbins)
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 1998 22:46:02 +0000
the .opr file is not created by writelog.  it is created while you
are logging in the same directory as the .bin file for the log.  if
you copy the .bin file out of that directory to process somewhere
else you will miss the .opr file with the operator rate info, the
.not file with alt-n notes, the .wwv file with received wwv spots,
and the .tlk file with alt-g talk stuff.

--
David Robbins K1TTT (ex KY1H)
k1ttt@berkshire.net   or   robbins@berkshire.net