CT-User

[ct-user] FT-1000MP and CT problems.

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] FT-1000MP and CT problems.
From: Tyler Stewart" <k3mm@erols.com (Tyler Stewart)
Date: Thu, 28 May 1998 23:29:18 +0100
That's a pretty strange COM port assignment, but it should work if everything
is configured properly.

Make sure you are using version 9.27 or later.  The MP interface is broken on
earlier versions.  In addition, make sure your clarifier is turned off (or
cleared) unless you are running version 9.32 or later.

73, Ty K3MM