CT-User

[ct-user] [CT-User] Importing WriteLog v9/RTTY files.

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] [CT-User] Importing WriteLog v9/RTTY files.
From: Mark Shelton <mshelton@mdc.com> (Mark Shelton)
Date: Fri, 29 May 1998 08:44:40 -0500
My club has traditionally and exclusively used CT the last several years
during ARRL Field Day. This year, with the advent of the RTTY rules
changes, we'll be running a RTTY station too. The boys putting this rig
together are planning on using WriteLog v9 while the SSB/CW stations
will be using CT v9.37.

Is there a tool, widget, or process for importing and merging the WriteLog
log file with the CT log files???

Writelog can export ADIF and several text formats, but not CT. I've seen
a CT to ADIF utility in the CT section of the www.contesting.com web
page, but no ADIF to CT conversion utility.

On a personal note: Same question, but for RTTY v3.1. Any widgets for
converting it's log file output to CT?

Thanks,

Mark Shelton, K0MS
Secretary/Field Day Chairman
Boeing Employees' Amateur Radio Society-St. Louis (BEARS-STL)
E-Mail: mark.a.shelton@boeing.com