CT-User

[ct-user] ct 9.37 keying and win/95

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] ct 9.37 keying and win/95
From: Bill Bennett N7DZ <n7dz@qsl.net> (Bill Bennett N7DZ)
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 1998 10:22:22 -0700
It seems that several people are having the same trouble making keying
work. I have the "erratic speed" problem described in several appends,
as well as erratic pitch of the computer generated sidetone, as well as
no keying signal at lpt1. For some (at least one that I've read) keying
is working just fine. It was suggested that perhaps the win/95 setup is
the problem. There was mention of earlier information in this reflector
about how to use CT with win/95. I looked in archives for a while but
found nothing before I gave up due the inefficiency of that process (no
search engine, so have to read all the appends with a possibly relevant
subject).

So after that long prologue (sorry) here's the question: can someone
summarize and/or give pointers to previous posts about use of CT with
win/95 and win/nt?

Thanks,
Bill N7DZ