CT-User

[ct-user] Sorry - it will never happen again!

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Sorry - it will never happen again!
From: K7LXC@aol.com (K7LXC@aol.com)
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 1998 12:18:54 EDT
In a message dated 98-06-13 10:57:58 EDT, sm3cer@contesting.com writes:

> Sorry again for the band width spreading this message...
>  Case closed - no flames please!

     There was no need to apologize. While I wasn't going to be on for that
contest, I have no problem with contest announcements of any type. I CAN hit
the delete key if the topic (or contest) doesn't interest me.

     Arrogant responses like the one you mentioned just reflect the small-
minded individuals that send them. I always appreciate thoughtful, mature
comments on any topic on any reflector and don't appreciate comments from the
"list police". If the topic is not appropriate, then the list administrator
will have something to say about it.

     At least they sent it to you privately and not to the whole reflector.
Keep up the good work.

Cheers,  Steve  K7LXC
TowerTalk list administrator