CT-User

[ct-user] CW and Serial Numbers

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] CW and Serial Numbers
From: Julian cleak <julian.cleak@newport.gov.uk> (Julian cleak)
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 1998 14:07:12 +0100
--MimeMultipartBoundary

Having just moved house and lost my book can anyone tell me how to activate the
sending of serial numbers when using the keyer within v 9. I have selected WPX
as the contest type but can't get this to send anything other than the normal
report and zone. We had a problem with this during EU-NFD.

    Many thanks de Julian ( GW4JBQ )
                               julian.cleak@newport.gov.uk

--MimeMultipartBoundary--