CT-User

[ct-user] Changing bands at radio

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Changing bands at radio
From: aef8w@aztec.asu.edu (PAUL M. PLAYFORD) (PAUL M. PLAYFORD)
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 1998 19:23:39 -0700 (MST)

Just downloaded v9.37 getting ready for Field Day and find that if I change
bands at the radio (IC-765) the band does not change in CT.  Not sure what
the frequency/band reads if I actually log the call but CT does not check
the dupe.

When I go back to v9.26 the band does follow the radio, dupe checking is
correct and of course frequency/band logging is correct.

I do not have v9.27 so cannot check that one but v9.28 thru 9.37 all
responds the same to a band change at the radio.  Am I stuck at v9.26
or am I doing something wrong?  Changeing bands at the computer does
work OK but I do the changeing at the radio.  Actually, I store frequency/
band/mode in the radio memories and do the changing that way.

An observation for Field Day.  To change modes I have to do the <ctrl> F1
even with 9.26 as ct will not follow the radios mode like my logging
software (Hyperlog) does.  Any one have a solution for this one?

de Paul

Paul Playford, W8AEF                      twisted pair:    602/580-0015
35639 North 3rd Street                    internet: aef8w@aztec.asu.edu
Phoenix, AZ  85027-7405          I'm retired - doing nothing IS my job!