CT-User

[ct-user] networking two laptops

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] networking two laptops
From: David Robbins <k1ttt@berkshire.net> (David Robbins)
Date: Sun, 05 Jul 1998 13:43:38 +0000
well, you could hook up modem to modem and force one to send
and the other to answer.  you used to be able to do this with
old external modems, i haven't tried it with internal ones
yet.

if both computers have pcmcia slots you could get two more
com port cards and use them as com3 to network with. or you
could get two ethernet cards and use my ethernet tsr to network
with.

--
David Robbins K1TTT (ex KY1H)
k1ttt@berkshire.net   or   robbins@berkshire.net