CT-User

[ct-user] Censorship

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Censorship
From: MAL" <n7mal@ctaz.com (MAL)
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 1998 03:21:35 -0000
I do not condone nor do I want to encourage trampling any persons 1st
Amendment Rights,  but there are instances recently where a postings have no
relationship to, or anything meaningful to the subject or theme of the
reflector(s). As an example,, just,, today 2 postings on different
reflectors; 1. K7NO's laments because WA2MOE called him a name. 2. The new
officers in a 10th(or less) rated DX club. Who cares about either of these
postings, except the immediate people involved? There are a lot of issues
with CT to be resolved here on this reflector. I don't know where the line
should be drawn but it obvious the 2 postings I cited don't belong anywhere.

(flame away)
de MAL   N7MAL
73 es GOOD DX
        CW-IS