CT-User

[ct-user] Serial # reservations

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Serial # reservations
From: Tyler Stewart" <k3mm@erols.com (Tyler Stewart)
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 1998 04:39:07 +0100
I had this problem with the RTTY WPX contest for a couple of years.

I suggested to Ray, WF1B, who authors the RTTY software that he assign serial
numbers across the network when the exchange (F2) is sent.  Although it's not
perfect, it's a heck of a lot better than waiting until the QSO is entered.

He put it in last year, and it works great.

73, Ty K3MM