CT-User

[ct-user] CT Ethernet Setup

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] CT Ethernet Setup
From: Jesse M. Wall Jr." <ka8yyz@neo.lrun.com (Jesse M. Wall Jr.)
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 1998 16:05:36 -0400

Well, I finally found the problem. I ran the DOS Config utility, and
it showed the wrong address for the card. I changed and saved. The
packet driver and NetTSR loaded OK. I then found that I had to rerun
the DOS Config everytime I wanteded to load the driver, even though
all infomation was OK. I disabled PNP mode on the card and all is
well. Apparently PNP mode doesn't save all the configuration to the
card.

I had to re-enable PNP mode to get it to work in Windows 95. It
appears I have to disable PNP when I want to use CT, and re-enable for
WIN95.

Thanks to everyone who offered input to help resolve my problem.

Jesse - KA8YYZ