CT-User

[ct-user] 8 Port Digi Board and CT

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] 8 Port Digi Board and CT
From: David Robbins <k1ttt@berkshire.net> (David Robbins)
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 1998 21:26:41 +0000
load digi.exe instead of any other driver you may have for the
card.  then start ct with the -digi switch.  all 8 com port
selections then go out the digiboard.  unfortunately i don't
think you can use normal com1/com2 type ports or the nettsr at
the same time as the digiboard, but i haven't had my old digiboard
in since i set up the network.

--
David Robbins K1TTT (ex KY1H)
k1ttt@berkshire.net   or   robbins@berkshire.net