CT-User

[ct-user] Windows 98

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Windows 98
From: Jon, W4ZW" <w4zw@home.com (Jon, W4ZW)
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 1998 08:37:28 -0400
You have to Master initialize the FT-1000D.  Follow the directions in the
manual.  This will erase all your memory settings, and you will have to
reprogram the stored freq's if you use the feature.

I don't know why this happens, but I still have this random problem every
few months.

Jon Hamlet, W4ZW
Casey Key Island, Florida

"A little bit of paradise in the Gulf of Mexico"

//sinp// 1) CT will not update its band with the band to which