CT-User

[ct-user] Radio Timed Out ?

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Radio Timed Out ?
From: Mike McCarthy, W1NR" <w1nr@eecorp.com (Mike McCarthy, W1NR)
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 1998 08:08:10 -0500
I get the same thing when tuning the 850-S or when depressing the "TF SET"
button on the 940 and 850.  I just ignore it and CT usually keeps on going.
The radio probably stops responding to polls when it is "busy" tuning...
There is probably nothing you or CT can do to remedy it.

As for the band rather than frequency in the log, K1EA claims it is fixed
in 9.37...I haven't confirmed this yet.

Mike, W1NR

--
**************** Give Every Man His Dew **************