CT-User

[ct-user] B2R9 - Half log one hour off...

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] B2R9 - Half log one hour off...
From: Violette, Daniel R" <Daniel.Violette@West.Boeing.com (Violette, Daniel R)
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 1998 08:14:24 -0800
In addition to the CMOS changing your computer one hour, if you used Win
95/98 DOS it might have done it too (I know it does in Windows not sure
about in DOS).  I would guess your log is off by 1 hour after that time.
Your computer surely changed the GMT setting one hour at 0200 because that
is the time to change to regular time.

Dan KI6X

p.s. Did there seem to be nobody to work the last hour?  If it changed and
you didn't catch it, the contest would have ended at 2300UTC according to
your computer clock.