CT-User

[ct-user] CT Index Update

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] CT Index Update
From: k1vr@juno.com (Fred Hopengarten) (Fred Hopengarten)
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 1998 10:14:49 EST
From:
Fred Hopengarten  K1VR               781/259-0088
Six Willarch Road
Lincoln, MA 01773-5105
permanent e-mail address:  fhopengarten@mba1972.hbs.edu

CT Index Update
by
Fred Hopengarten K1VR
November 10, 1998

        No one has ever written the perfect index, and no software
program ever will.  As I've used CT Version 9, I've made some additions
to my Index, so that I may find things more quickly during a contest.
Here are my additions.

Announcements=Alt-A                                     61
Band Map=Alt-(,)                                        51
Band Map, manual entry=Ctrl-Enter               51
Beam Headings, see SETLAT                       27
Beginning of a field=Ctrl-A                     45
Change Mode=Ctrl-F1, Ctrl-F2                    43, 46, 90
CW or SSB=Ctrl-F1, Ctrl-F2                      43, 46, 90
CW Speed=Alt-V                                          59
Flags, see Switches                                     31, 32
Grab, see Point + Shoot=Ctrl-(->)               62
Headings, use SETLAT                            27
Keying Circuits                                 18, 19
Monitor (DVP)                                           54
Point + Shoot=Ctrl-(->)                         62
Repeat (DVP)                                            54
Schedules=Alt-E                                 52
SETLAT                                                  27
SETTIME                                                 98
Spot (Announce DX)=Alt-F3                       61, 63, 102
Speed=Alt-V                                             59
Summary Display=Alt-S                           9, 51
Super Check Partial (requires -D flag)  47
Switches                                                        31, 32
Time (SETTIME)
        see Date                                                98
Zero Points (Ctrl-L)                            92

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]