CT-User

[ct-user] SS and CT

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] SS and CT
From: k2qmf@juno.com (k2qmf@juno.com)
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 1998 15:16:37 EST
Hans,

Yes, I find it to be a great help when you are S&Ping...  It's alot
faster to go
after them by "pointing and shooting", knowing that the station has not
been
worked before, rather than listening to him til he sends his call to find
that
you already worked him...  Sort of like running rather than walking...

73,  Ted   K2QMF                GO FRC!