CT-User

[ct-user] SS Sections bug - SFla

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] SS Sections bug - SFla
From: Ken Wolff" <K1EA@contesting.com (Ken Wolff)
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 1998 08:03:09 -0500
CT 9.37 does not alias sections correctly! If you work K1TO in SFL, the SF
section gets credited. There is no way to work SFL. So far only one guy has
complained...which makes me wonder how many are actually using CT9.37, at
least in SS. I will fix CT tonight.

If you are wondering how this could happen, I turned the C code dealing with
section aliases into a C++ class, and obviously didn't test enough. The
reason I even got into this code is that RAC (which I was working on, but
hid from view) is based on a sections model and required a tweak to the
sections code.

- Ken

Ken Wolff  K1EA
K1EA@contesting.com