CT-User

[ct-user] omni 6 & ct 9.37

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] omni 6 & ct 9.37
From: ken l. knopp" <k7zum@teleport.com (ken l. knopp)
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 1998 06:16:05 -0800
Hi all, i am wondering if anyone else with a ten tec omni 6 and
running ct 9.37 has it actually working with the omni 6 ?? also am
wondering if i have missed not turning something on/off ? etc. the
problem is, i can load it up, choose cw/ssb, any contest, load the tsr's
up, the program loads just fine, but when i try to change bands or freq.
via the keyboard, there is no response. i know that ct and the radio are
talking to each other, as i can bring up the band map, turn the v.f.o.
and watch the band map change freq. up and down as i twirl the knob, i
can also manually change bands and the bandmap readout will also change
bands.
      I have used ct 9.27 on my omni 6 for several years, and it loads
and works just f.b., the only problem i have with it,is that in the c.w.
mode, when i go to change freq. or band, ct will change to the new freq
and or band, but it will also switch the narrow filter in have selected
and default it to the 2.4, is a real ear "opener" when it does that ! it
works just f.b. on ssb. So was hoping that 9.37 would have fixed that,
so am not sure if it is something that i have done, or if it is broke !!
anybody got any ideals ??? thanks...ken....k7zum