CT-User

[ct-user] dtr

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] dtr
From: David J. Drew" <ddrew@pacifier.com (David J. Drew)
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 1998 11:27:15 -0800
I have just installed ct v8.35 for the first time. I have had it since 1993
but haven't done anything with it. I have placed an order for an upgrade to v9

I have the CW key attacted to the DTR line 20 on serial port 2. When
installing 'comtsr2' the DTR line goes 'high' until I run 'ct' and key for
the first time.

All lines on port 2 DB25 are unmodified except for the additional
connection to DTR line #20 and ground line #7 for the CW keying circuit.

I can disconnect the DTR line quite easily but plan on using a SPST swith
and only swith it 'on' after I make a first CW key-stroke.

Is there some other way to make to DTR line 'low' when installing comtsr2 ?

Dave Drew W7DPW
Vancouver, WA
ddrew@pacifier.com